четверг, 28 апреля 2016 г.

Southern Hospitality

Southern Hospitality


Southern Hospitality


Where can I buy one of these.


I would like to buy one?


I just bought some old doors at an auction and was wondering if you have any instructions for making these. I’m so excited so hope to hear from you soon!


Thanks!


hi wondering if you have some kind of instructions for this project. Found doors and want to do this ASAP. Please email me soon.


thanks


I would also really like an instruction template for this!


Live in old house would love plans for this door bench to surprise my wife


I would also LOVE the instructions for this awesome door bench project. Its exactly what I’ve been looking for!


Wonderful idea. Do you have instructions? Please forward, I can’t wait to try.


Would love if you could email me instructions for this piece. I have one just like this that I would love to make look distressed like the ones in your picture.


I would also love to have the instructions on how to make these. Love them!! Thanks


Can u please send me the instructions to make this amazing project. My entryway looks boring and this would be perfect. Thank you so much.


Where do u suggest that someone should look for old doors to use for things like ur coat rack/bench and diff diy projects…i love the looks of them but wouldnt have a clue where to begin to look??


Love this! Any instructions??


Interested, any type of directions? Just curios about the bench!


I actually made one of these myself but I made the bench out of old pallets instead of another door


Sunny, do you have any instructions on how you made the bench?


Thanks, Nell


Can you please send me directions for the door bench? I love that piece!!


Thanks you 1000 times!


HI, Kim, that pic was taken at Scott Antiques market, I don’t have any directions. This was a vendor there.


I would love it if you could email me directions I would love to make this thanks so much for your time Karen


Welcome! Thanks for stopping by! I'm Rhoda, from Atlanta, GA and I love decorating and DIY projects. Decorating a home doesn't have to cost a fortune and I've spent years thrifting at antiques markets and yard sales, finding those treasures that make a home unique. I'm here to inspire and encourage other women to find their own inner creativity. Won't you join me? More..


Original article and pictures take http://southernhospitalityblog.com/shopping-scotts-antiques-market/024-4/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий