понедельник, 4 мая 2015 г.

Halloween Chalk Art

Halloween Chalk Art


Halloween Chalk Art


Cute sketches! Thanks for sharing with us at #homemattersparty and btw- I love the name of your site It feels like mt life goal to finish projects in a day, but I’m a work in progress!


Wow, these are incredible! Thanks for sharing with us at Funtastic Friday! Pinning


Thank you Angie!


Kim


Love those! My favorite is the Witch Please, of course lol


What great printables! Thanks for sharing!


Thank you Roseann! Glad you liked them.


Kim


Very fun printables! Thanks for sharing!


These cards turned out so cute! I love the little sayings you added to them, too, such as Booyah!


Carrie


curlycraftymom.com


Thanks Carrie. Love the Witch Please one, lol.


Kim


Each Halloween I try to come up with some fun FREE printables to share with my readers. I found some great sketchy graphics, added some fun silly sayings and this time I added some spooky printable greeting cards too!


Click the below links to Download! Print on white cardstock trim to fit your frame & enjoy!


Click the below links to Download! Trim with a paper cutter, fold & enjoy!


Fly My Pretties Card-pdf


All Files and PDF’s are for Personal Use Only.


Do not sell my PDF’s or recreate.


Fonts & Graphics used in the cut file & free printables have their own restrictions, strictly for personal use only.


Happy Halloween!


Check out more of my Halloween Printables~


Halloween Chalk Art Free Printable Vintage Halloween Garland


Original article and pictures take http://madeinaday.com/2016/10/11/sketchy-halloween-printable-wall-art-greeting-cards/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий