пятница, 20 марта 2015 г.

Freedom Of Peach is a peachy toned pale sienna creme. 2 coats.

Freedom Of Peach is a peachy toned pale sienna creme. 2 coats.


Freedom Of Peach is a peachy toned pale sienna creme. 2 coats.


It’s that time you guys, Fall collections are upon us. On one hand, I can’t believe it’s already time for Fall releases on the other hand I cannot freaking wait for Fall. I’m sure if you’ve been following me for a while, you know that Fall is my favorite season! So bring on the Fall collections! Whoop!


Today, I’m sharing the first of many Fall collections and this one comes to us from none other than OPI! It’s their Washington D.C. Collection and the first collection that Kerry Washington helped develop and name! Kerry was named OPI’s first ever creative ambassador earlier this year and she’s the first person to become one for OPI! Very exciting indeed, as I am a big fan of hers! Let’s take a look!


Pale To The Chief is a perfectly neutral nude with a really fine shimmer running through it. 2 coats.


Never A Dulles Moment is a maize yellow creme. I was able to get by with 2 coats but you may need 3 depending on your polishing style.


Freedom Of Peach is a peachy toned pale sienna creme. 2 coats.Yank My Doodle is a burnt red-orange crelly. 2 coats.Inside The Isabelletway (Special Edition Kerry Washington Shade) is a muted warm-toned medium brown. 2 coats.


Suzi – The First Lady Of Nails is a perfect army green creme that’s not too dark or too light. 2 coats.


Squeaker Of The House is a cool somewhat purple-toned medium brown creme. 2 coats.


Madam President is a super red-toned magenta. Next to red, it looks pink, next to pink it looks red but I maintain that this is pink. 2 coats.


“Liv” In The Gray (Special Edition Kerry Washington Shade) is a deep slate gray creme with slight green undertones. 2 coats.


Shh… It’s Top Secret! is a super dark, cool-toned chocolate brown creme. 2 coats.OPI By Popular Vote is a red-toned rosey dark pink. 2 coats.We The Female is a muted brick red creme. 2 coats.Kerry Blossom (Special Edition Kerry Washington Shade) is a warm purple creme. 2 coats.Stay Off The Lawn!! is a blue toned green creme with slight duskiness. 2 coats.CIA = Color Is Awesome is a teal blue creme. It’s the type that could be a stainer. I would double up on base coat just in case. 2 coats.


Overall: I am utterly obsessed with this collection. FREAKING OBSESSED. Formulas are perfect, colors are gorgeous, collection is cohesive. I really can’t say enough good things about them. For OPI, I feel like this is very unique. Not a plain old boring red in sight (and I love reds!) and lots of autumnal colors to choose from when the leaves start to change. I can’t even handle it. I will be wearing these constantly starting NOW. ♥♥♥ My favorites, if I must choose, are Stay Off The Lawn!!, Never A Dulles Moment, Yank My Doodle, Freedom Of Peach, Squeaker Of The House, Inside The Isabelletway, OPI By Popular Vote and Suzi – The First Lady Of Nails. But who am I kidding, they are all my favorites.


OPI polishes can be purchased at professional salons including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney Salons, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, Ulta.com and Ulta as well as a lot of other retailers and online. Don’t forget to follow OPI on Facebook for all the OPI news!


Provided For Review


The post OPI: Fall 2016 Washington D.C. Collection Swatches & Review appeared first on Peachy Polish


Original article and pictures take https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/peachy-polish-4324593/opi-fall-2016-washington-dc-collection-swatches-5013704333 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий