четверг, 15 января 2015 г.

Dottie Honey Pot

Dottie Honey Pot


Dottie Honey Pot


When I saw this little bear, I had to have him!! When I received him in the mail he was packaged perfectly. I'm so pleased with the size of the item. You can fill this baby up with a lot of honey. Overall I'm very happy with this purchase.


This little guy is absolutely adorable! I knew when it first appeared online that I had to have it. It arrived in perfect condition and looks exactly like the photo. My only minor issue is that the suction band inside the head is a bit finicky, so yo...


This is the cutest little honey pot ever! Great quality, functional and priced very well for what you get! Love this adorable kitchen staple!


$20.00"},"specs":{"body_type":"Hourglass


Includes wood dipper


Handpainted stoneware


Hand wash


Imported


Style No. 39352968


Dimensions


6''H, 3.25''W


Original article and pictures take https://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?url=http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/home-kitchen/39352968.jsp&pid=uid6225-25044785-10 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий