среда, 24 сентября 2014 г.

Chicken Taco Taquitos - these yummy chicken taquitos are baked but still cheesy and loaded with delicious goodness! Perfect for an appetizer, a snack or even lunch.

Chicken Taco Taquitos - these yummy chicken taquitos are baked but still cheesy and loaded with delicious goodness! Perfect for an appetizer, a snack or even lunch.


Chicken Taco Taquitos - these yummy chicken taquitos are baked but still cheesy and loaded with delicious goodness! Perfect for an appetizer, a snack or even lunch.


Hi Joanna


Thank you for all the wonderful recipes


I have made a few and each one I tried is great!!


Just one question on the Taquitos


I know you said that can be frozen, but should hey be fully cooked first before they get put in he freezer?


Thanks!


Yes. �� Thanks for your compliments, very much appreciated and hope to hear from you again. Its great that you are following Jo Cooks…


Frozen*


Yes! Absolutely, just freeze them in an airtight container and you can probably keep them in the freezer for up to 3 months.


Can these be frkjsozen? Looks delicious!


I’m normally not a fan of chicken breast as it tends to dry easily. Can I substitute chicken thighs instead?


Of course, chicken thighs would be great!


We don’t have many Mexican restaurants so I will admit that I’ve never bought nor eaten a taquito. I thought a taquito was a flauta but with a corn tortilla. I’m so confused. �� I HAVE eaten flautas and I love those! These look so tasty!


Oh man, I haven’t had taquitos in years, I swear last time they came from a frozen box (don’t tell nobody, I carry that shame forever). Those look scrumptious, straight on my To Do list this week. Great photos too !


Thanks Florentina ��


So SO yummy~~~ I love this I really do! And they are baked!?!? Fantastically delicious!!! Thank you!


My husband can’t eat corn, except cream corn. Can I leave them out???? This sounds like a wonderful recipe.


You can of course, you could add some chopped green peppers if you want.


Homemade taquitos is where it is at and yours look stellar, Jo! Love that these are baked instead of fried and stuffed to the brim with cheesy, Mexican-y deliciousness! I could eat a serving platter of these for dinner (or let’s be honest- breakfast)! Yum!! ♡ Cheers!


Hi Cheyanne! Hope you try them, they’re yummy ��


Buna Joanna!


I am so happy I found your blog with so many amazing recipes and beautiful photography that inspires me! I am also Romanian, or technically I speak Romanian but I am from Moldova, I live in New York where I moved 7 years ago.


I am always looking to spice up our chicken dishes, as we both work fulltime and tend buy chicken breasts in bulk for quick weeknight dinners. I can see how I can spend just a little extra time machining these delicious crunchy beauties and enjoying them with so spicy dips. Great recipe, loving it!


Buna Katalina!


Nice to virtually meet you! I checked out your blog, love it!! ��


Yum – thank you!


OMG this is TOO funny, did you see what I posted today? And I used packet taco seasoning too!!! Let’s swap. I’ll post taquitos next, you do a taco pie. �� HA HA!!! (PS Are people afraid of making taquitos at home like…say…macarons? HA HA!! I have been out, it is almost 1 am so I am possibly a bit loopy right now. So I’ve come here to your site to let loose!!)


OK that is too funny!!! I don’t know what you’re talking about, I’m not afraid of making macarons! ��


I love making baked homemade taquitos! These look so deliciously crispy! I’d serve them with guacamole – yum!


Jump to Recipe


Chicken Taco Taquitos – these yummy chicken taquitos are baked but still cheesy and loaded with delicious goodness! Perfect for an appetizer, a snack or even lunch.


Chicken Taco Taquitos - these yummy chicken taquitos are baked but still cheesy and loaded with delicious goodness! Perfect for an appetizer, a snack or even lunch.


Let me just get this out of the way and say don’t be afraid to make taquitos at home, stop buying those frozen taquitos! Nothing beats homemade and you can bake them. Ok now I feel better.


Well I make taquitos all the time, they’re a favorite at my house. I actually made these ones for my sister a few weeks ago and they loved them so much, I just had to make them again. All you need are a few simple ingredients that you can probably find in your pantry right now.


I use taco seasoning here to season the chicken, I found mine at Costco so I have one of those big jars of taco seasoning that is probably going to last me a lifetime. I used 2 tablespoons for the chicken, but feel free to use less, it’s only a little bit spicy. This filling is so good though, that I could eat it just like that by the spoonful. Of course it’s cheesy and yummy, couldn’t have Mexican food without it being cheesy.


Chicken Taco Taquitos - these yummy chicken taquitos are baked but still cheesy and loaded with delicious goodness! Perfect for an appetizer, a snack or even lunch.


I always always bake my taquitos, I just butter the dish a bit before, roll out my taquitos and butter them some more, then all you need to do is bake them for about 15 minutes or until they’re nice and crispy. You will not miss the fact that they’re not fried, trust me. You can serve them with guacamole or whatever your favorite sauce or dip is, but I simply served them here with a bit more salsa and they were incredible. Gone in the blink of my eyes!


Chicken Taco Taquitos - these yummy chicken taquitos are baked but still cheesy and loaded with delicious goodness! Perfect for an appetizer, a snack or even lunch.


These taquitos are perfect for a get together, a snack, an appetizer or even for lunch. You can even prepare these the night before, cover them with plastic wrap, refrigerate them and just bake them before serving, they’ll be wonderful.


Chicken Taco Taquitos - these yummy chicken taquitos are baked but still cheesy and loaded with delicious goodness! Perfect for an appetizer, a snack or even lunch


Original article and pictures take http://www.jocooks.com/main-courses/poultry-main-courses/chicken-taco-taquitos/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий