вторник, 17 июня 2014 г.

A Country Treehouse

A Country Treehouse


A Country Treehouse


This is a perfect treehouse! I want one!!!


Ladies wouldn't it be lovely :)


This tree house is magical. I'd love one too.


My obsession with treehouses and tiny homes is alive and kickin, I think it has to do with the idea of living more simply with exactly what you need verses want. Something I could probably never do LOL. Today’s “treehouse” tour combines the charm of cottage chic styling with attention to detail and function.


My favorite treehouse designs are those that blend in with their surroundings, seamlessly integrated into the environment. This treehouse does exactly that, built around the tree trunks incorporating vintage pieces and cottage design elements. It also has a wrap around deck to enjoy the beautiful views and sunsets. A pop of vibrant blue complements the antique stained glass window, lovely.


Every inch of the house it utilized including a sleeping loft, kitchen area and dining table. Simple lace is hung over the window and hand-made quilts are the perfect accessory.


Who says tree houses are just for kids? I think this is the perfect spot to settle in with a good book and a cup tea in the afternoon or cocktails at sunset, I really need to build one.


You might also like these posts:


Original article and pictures take http://adoreyourplace.com/2013/07/15/treehouse-treasure/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий