четверг, 6 марта 2014 г.

21 Things You Can Build With 2x4s

21 Things You Can Build With 2x4s


21 Things You Can Build With 2x4s


Thanks for the ideas. These are nice, creative, and attractive projects.


OK, except for the coffee table. That is the ugliest damned coffee table I've ever seen!


I really like the coffee table you displayed in #4! I think that would be a fun project to work on this month. I like how simple yet unique it looks. Thanks for the idea!


Old project ideas from the 1960's.....


Love these ideas! I want to try the outdoor plant shelf since a previous owner seems to have built something like it onto our house so I have the wood part done for me!


Great post - love the ideas!


I used to make and sell this stuff. May do it again when I retire.


Thank You! These look good.


A new kitchen island will add style, utility, and value to your home. (Tutorial: Mom in Music City)


Ideal for areas where space is limited. (Tutorial: Empress of Dirt)


Build your own great looking table that’s perfect for indoors or out. (Tutorial: Simple Southern Charm)


Super versatile piece made entirely of 2x4s! It’s great in the entry way or tucked behind a couch. (Tutorial: A Vision To Remember)


Make a crate style dresser to spice up a room! (Tutorial: Ana-White)


Original article and pictures take http://diytotry.com/things-you-can-build-with-2x4s/4/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий