пятница, 6 декабря 2013 г.

{For the moss wreath hot glue moss rocks onto a grapevine wreath form.}

{For the moss wreath hot glue moss rocks onto a grapevine wreath form.}


{For the moss wreath hot glue moss rocks onto a grapevine wreath form.}


Hi friends. Well I mentioned yesterday I’ve been feeling under the weather. I ended up going back to the doctor’s and found out I have pneumonia. Boo. Even though I’m sick, I still enjoy creating things. Today’s “dollar store” Fall Wreath is the second handmade Fall decor DIY for this Fall series!


This wreath is actually an upcycle from a Dollar Tree Moss Wreath I made last year (you can find the tutorial HERE).


{For the moss wreath hot glue moss rocks onto a grapevine wreath form.}


Supplies:


Fall leaves and faux flowers


copper spray paint


hot glue


How to:


Spray paint a few leaves copper for a metallic gleam and let dry.


Place your leaves and flowers on your wreath. Move them around until you like the arrangement. I used a cluster of three flowers with a sprig of leaves on each side.


Hot glue flowers and leaves into place.


I really love the copper and orange tones in the leaves contrasting against the green moss and white flowers. Not bad for a “dollar store” wreath!


UPDATE: FALL SERIES 2015


Day one: Copper Pumpkins Fall Centerpiece


Day two: “Dollar Store” Fall Wreath


Day three: Painted Fall Leaves Garland


Day four: Watercolor Pumpkin Printables


Day five: Japanese Inspired Coasters for Fall


If you are looking for more Fall decor check HERE, HERE, and HERE


Original article and pictures take http://www.uptodateinteriors.com/2015/09/dollar-store-fall-wreath.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий