среда, 20 ноября 2013 г.

Soft & Cozy Sherpa Comforter Set

Soft & Cozy Sherpa Comforter Set


 Soft & Cozy Sherpa Comforter Set


$140.00"},"diffbotUri":"product|3|1836661422


Not only is it beautiful but it's also super cozy. Got it in teal, looks great.


The comforter and shams was a steal at this price. The softness and thickness of the sherpa was wonderful. My bedroom is lavender so this dark purple put my room amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone even at full price. I Love it....


This is the most cozy, soft and plush comforter I have ever had. It is not too heavy, but not too light nice weight. I got the leopard print which is a very nice animal print. So I am in heaven with this set. Can't wait until it gets colder to really enjoy the warmth it will provide.


Purple Velvet is perfect! Color is vibrant & lights up my bedroom! The Velvet is soft & cozy. Bought the \"king size\" for my \"high queen size\" bed. Fits perfectly! Would love a matching skirt(16\") for a 4 poster queen bed. Please bring back the matching pillows in purple, I missed out on them! For the price, this was a fantastic deal!!


Soft and Cozy, are the correct words to describe this product, except it should also state great quality and warm also. I absolutely will be purchasing another set. Very pleased with this product.


I absolutely love this! So warm & cozy! I will be purchasing another on for my daughters room! A++++


Soft cannot describe the wonderful feel of this Comforter. Love this, only wish the King was wider. I am folding and leaving on the end of the bed because it doesn't cover all of the mattress. Ordered the blanket also, love the beautiful ice blue.


$79.95"},"specs":{"size":"T F/Q K


Soft & Cozy Sherpa Comforter Set It's the perfect time to get cozy. This plush comforter set with sherpa texture on back gives you a softness so appealing you'll want it on your bed year-round. Use the oh-so-soft comforter and shams to get you through the coldest nights; with nothing but incredible comfort and warmth from the plush sherpa texture, you'll discover the most satisfying cuddles ever. What You Get


Comforter


2 Shams (1 with Twin)


Original article and pictures take https://www.hsn.com/products/soft-and-cozy-sherpa-comforter-set/8084928?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=home&utm_content=soft-and-cozy-10-26-2016&cm_mmc=social-_-Pinterest-_-Home-_-SoftAndCozySherpaComforterSet&crlt.pid=camp.RLgDMI6r11ao site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий